Helping You Lead a Comfortable Life …
Get Back to the Activities that Define your Livelihood!
- Experienced, Board certified, and Fellowship-Trained Surgeons
- Hip, Knee, Shoulder, and Elbow Replacements
- Collaboration Between your Surgeon and Physical Therapist
- More Info on Total Joint Replacement at orthoinfo.aaos.org
At Santa Rosa Orthopaedics, our surgeons, physical therapists, and support staff know how disheartening it can be to deal with constant joint pain, and we all work together to make both your office visits, and recovery times as comfortable as possible. A total joint replacement consists of your surgeon removing your damaged joint and replacing it with a plastic or metal artificial joint called a prosthesis. Prosthesis technology has advanced significantly over the years, and while artificial joints are still not permanent, today’s patients can expect their artificial joints to last for 10-15 years or longer.
The main benefit of having total joint replacement surgery is to rid yourself of the crippling pain that you may have endured for years. In many cases, patients describe how, almost immediately after coming out of surgery, they find that their arthritic joint pain has completely subsided. For over sixty years, SRO has provided people in pain with hip, knee, ankle, elbow, and shoulder replacement surgery, as well as state-of-the-art outpatient physical therapy services to make damaged joints healthy again. Our surgeons and physical therapists care and pride themselves on getting you back to the activities you love, and helping re-establish your independence and livelihood.
Team Approach: Nine Unique Surgeons
Our surgeons come from a variety of professional backgrounds, with prestigious qualifications and awards to their names, as well as fellowship training in sports medicine, total joint replacement, and orthopaedic trauma. SRO surgeons have the experience and combined breadth of knowledge to guarantee you the best possible results for your total joint replacement. Once your operation is complete, you have the option to do your physical therapy with us at our Mark West Springs Office, where our physical therapists keep close contact with your surgeon throughout your recovery.
- The Benefits of Total Joint Replacement
- Santa Rosa Orthopaedics Discusses the Benefits of Total Joint Replacement – TJR Patients Reveal a Reduction in Chronic Pain Following Surgery
- Study Reveals that Women Fair as Well as or better than Men in Total Joint Replacement Surgeries
- New Therapy Gives Hope to Patients with Chronic Joint Pain