Dominic J. Mintalucci, M.D.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Finger, De Quervain’s, and other Tendinopathies
- Wrist and Forearm Fractures
- Hand and Finger Fractures
- Hand, Wrist and Finger Lacerations
- Skier’s Thumb
- Tendon Repair
- Nerve Repair
- Hand and Wrist Arthritis
- Ligament Repair / Reconstruction
- Acute Hand Injuries
- Surgical Reconstruction
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
VERIFIED REVIEWS ☞
Dr. Dominic Mintalucci is a board certified orthopaedic hand surgeon with subspecialty fellowship training in microsurgical hand, wrist and elbow surgery. Dr. Mintalucci has published several articles, presented at national hand and orthopedic surgical conferences, textbook chapter author, and has been involved in several research projects. He is the Co-Director of The Hand Center at SRO for over seven years. He has been trained in the most advanced and up-to-date surgical techniques, including minimally invasive surgical techniques, mini-open, and arthroscopic and percutaneous techniques.
Dr. Dominic J. Mintalucci earned his medical degree from the Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at the Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey and pursued further subspecialty fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery at the Rothman Institute & Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Mintalucci enjoys spending time with his wife, 3 young children, and dog “Charlie.” He born and raised in Milwaukee, WI, but after completing most of his education on the east coast he is happy to practice in Sonoma County where he can be close to family and friends. He is an avid sports fan, enjoys traveling to exotic locations, playing volleyball, spending time outdoors exploring beautiful Sonoma County and experiencing its bountiful options for food and wine.
Affiliations, Awards & Background
- Fellowship: Microsurgical, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Rothman Institute & Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, New Jersey
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.