Helping You Lead a Comfortable Life Get Back to the Activities that Define your Livelihood!
At the Santa Rosa Orthopaedic Medical Group, our physicians and staff pride themselves on their expertise in managing and treating work-related injuries and illnesses covered under Workers’ Compensation. We provide state-of-the-art care for specific injuries and cumulative trauma disorders.
SRO’s board certified, fellowship-trained surgeons are recognized as foremost authorities within their respective orthopaedic specialties. Our diverse practice includes physicians focusing on:
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy
- Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Care
- Spine Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremities
- Foot and Ankle Disorders
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Nerve and Microsurgery
Comprehensive Medical Care
SRO understands the importance of providing quality medical care to every injured worker. We also appreciate the complexity of coordinating such care with insurance adjusters, nurse case managers, attorneys, and employers.
Our dedicated staff provide all the relevant information to the involved parties while expediting medically appropriate care. Here’s how we achieve this goal:
- Board certified orthopaedists
- Fellowship-trained physicians specializing in sports medicine; spine surgery; total joint arthroplasty; hand, elbow, and upper extremity reconstruction; foot and ankle reconstruction; trauma care.
- Primary treating physicians
- Secondary Treating Physicians
- Second-opinion consultations
- Medical-legal reports
- MRI scan evaluation, x-rays, and physical rehabilitation and hand therapy
- Efficient medical records management
- Prompt, thorough communication
SRO’s surgeons and staff are dedicated to restoring our patients active lifestyle. While their specialties differ, SRO surgeons share a common commitment: to treat every patient with compassion and excellence.
Your First Step Toward Better Health
You are invited to schedule an appointment with the Santa Rosa Orthopaedic Medical Group by calling (707) 546-1922. You may request to see a specific physician, or you may choose to be referred to any of our outstanding physicians according to the specific specialty you require or by earliest availability.
NOTICE: Making a false or fraudulent workers compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value for the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.