Physical & Hand Therapy Appointments Availablesrortho
Santa Rosa Orthopaedics Physical and Hand Therapy is devoted to providing essential health services for our patients when they need them. Our PT and Hand Therapy services are open and receiving patients by appointment. In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines we continue to be diligent in our efforts to protect staff and patients. We are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment.
To deliver a healthy treatment experience for our patients and clinicians alike, we are placing increased emphasis on:
- Frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day, especially before and after each patient.
- Sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants.
- Screening all patients, clinicians and team members for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
- Adhering to recommended social-distance practices when not delivering hands-on care.
- Limiting the number of people in the SRO office and practice areas.
- Scheduling seniors and other at-risk patients into lower-traffic hours when possible.
Our goal is to help patients return to an optimal state of health through successful recovery from injury or surgery. Our primary focus is always on completing your doctor’s recommended course of care.
With a commitment to provide physical therapy to patients while maintaining a clear and focused infection prevention strategy, we continue to deliver the same high level of care you have come to expect from us. To schedule an appointment call (707) 546-1922 or Request an Appointment now.